Hi

I spent the last 10 days in the US, and I must tell you that Linux is
HOT. You see daily articles about it in the newspapers ( not
technical newspapers; regular ones ). The stores are FULL with
Linux books ( TONS of linux books ) and distros. Even the guys at
FRY's know what linux is ;-).

Heck, there are TWO books about Star Office.

So it feels great !

I am sorry I cannot come to the Feb. 4th meeting, I won't
be in israel. A co-worker of mine, Ilan, is going to the NY
Linux Expo; if you want something, mail him
[EMAIL PROTECTED] , or if you are there, you can call him
917- 592-6907 . Prof. Amnon Barak will be there, representing
MOSIX, so there will be an Israely point.

--ury