Hi all

First, I am sorry about the cross-post in IGLU and linux-il, but
AFAIK this issue isn't resolved.

Aduva/LinuxQA is looking for more core Linux people. If you
know how to install XFree 4, you are probably qualified. The
work is Linux-only and with Linux Loving people. Full ( or
almost full ) time only, work in the office in Tel Aviv area.

Plus, a benefit of a personal fur Penguin puppy.

If you are interested

OT:

One of our employee gave the Penguin puppy to her kid, who
is ever since attached ot it. He takes it with him to hid
kindergarten, tells all the kids his name is "Linux" and
he is a good boy.
I think this is the kind of things we need to do to make
linux more popular. ;-)