On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 20:32:07 +0300 (IDT), you wrote:

>.. because you are available only on voice phone, not via FAX or E-mail
>and I happen to be deaf.
Don't even bother.
Reading the offer, it looks so strange and suspicious I wouldn't touch it with
a 10 feet pole.

>By the way, the first item looks like a new PC.  Is it legitimate???
>
>On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, tal wrote:
>
>> hey gang !
>>
>> the following items are for sale.. if anyone is interested, please contact
>> me to the
>> phone number listed at the bottom of this Email.
>>
>> A)a desktop pc , including :
>>
>> Bord - pc partner bx440
>> Cpu - Amd athlon 700Mhz
I would *really* like to see an Intel 440BX chipset working with an AMD Athlon
CPU. Other than that, PC Partner is notoriously known for choosing misleading
names for it's motherboard (for example, they had a board called TX Pro for
the pentium, that DIDN'T use the then-famous 430TX chipset, but an ALI
chipset).

>> Ram - 294Mb 133 Mhz
c'mon - 294MB?? It's not even a 32MB multiple.

Udi

ннннннннннннннннннннни unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with