On Mon, Sep 11, 2000, Ely Levy wrote about "Re: KDE 2 with Hebrew support":
> That makes it the time for other happy news
>
> The begining of working of hebrew implanted distrabution based on redhat 7.0
> and later a localized version of it.
>
> and the begining of the translation of the LDP and maybe even the GNU page
> to hebrew

Your posting is a bit mysterious :) What do you mean, is it time to work
on these things, or that *you* are actually working on this?

I hope the latter (myself, I didn't even see Redhat 7.0 yet...).
What are your plans to include in the Hebrew distribution?

--
Nadav Har'El                        |        Sunday, Sep 10 2000, 11 Elul 5760
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Ways to Relieve Stress #10: Make up a