On Mon, Oct 16, 2000, hagit wrote about "how to remove Innd system?":
> Hello
> How can I remove from my server the Innd system ?

The omnipotent remove command is 'rm' :)

But if you're using one of the common Linux distributions (you didn't say),
there's probably a more orderly method for removing packages installed with
the distribution. For example, in Redhat,

        rpm -e inn

Uninstalls the 'inn' package (which includes innd - see 'rpm -qi inn' for
information on what this package is, or 'rpm -ql inn' for a list of files
it contains).

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Monday, Oct 16 2000, 17 Tishri 5761
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |You do not need a parachute to skydive.