Has anyone got RealPlayer working? I tried to install it. The only version I
found for Linux was 5.0 and when I try to install the RPM, I get the following
error message:

libg++.so.2.7.2 is needed by rvplayer-5.0-3

I looked for libg++ on the net and found the following:

libg++

<library> The run-time library for the GNU C++ compiler, g++. Version: 2.5.1 is
a superset of ANSI and
POSIX.1.

libg++ is no longer maintained, use libstd++ instead if possible.

So I don't know whether or not to use this since there is a recommendation not
to.  Any ideas?

TIA

Shlomo Solomon
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://come.to/shlomo.solomon
Date: 16-Oct-2000   Time: 14:07:02

Message sent by XFMail on a LINUX Mandrake 7.0 machine