Well, if I was a sys admin, then I would allow ICQ..

BUT, I would prevent the ports that needed to send/receive files or chat (these
are the ports in the confguration menu)...

Blocking ICQ messages seems harder and harder - you can even configure ICQ to
send messages with port 80, 21,23, 25, 110 and some other ports - depends how
smart is the end user...

Ofcourse, you can just rule out usage in your company :)

Hetz

--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.