Hello,
I've made my ADSL connection scripts public, you
can download them from
http://www.hageltech.com/download/adsl-connect-0.1.tar.gz

These scripts allow automatic connection to the Internet via
Bezeq ADSL service. They allow automatic connection on system
startup, clean disconnect on shutdown, re-connection if link
is dropped, and logging of all such events via syslog facility.

This is just a first version, it works ok for me, but that's all.
So please be patient if it doesn't  :-)

Best regards,
Haim Gelfenbeyn.