Hello, gurus.
        I have the following problem with RH 7.3.
        I use one "nishlaf" disk in two computers: Athlon1200 (new) and K6-3-300(~2
years old). RH 7.2 been installed in old computer worked fine in both.
        Now, while in new computer, I upgraded to RH 7.3 - works fine.
        I recompiled the kernel to enable 486 CPU (to allow both K6 and Athlon) and
reinstalled lilo. lilo.conf defines "linear" for HD usage.
        I move the disk into the old computer - the kernel boots till the message
"Freeing unused kernel memory: 104K freed" and stops. No  panic messages,
nothing! It steel replies to keyboard - echo of typed symbols appears, but
nothing more happens.
        I shall be very thankfull for any hints in the direction of looking for
problem solving.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]