>> Look for scatter/gather buffering.
>> In particular, see:  man sendmsg and the declarations of
>> struct msghdr,
>> struct iovec.

Thank you.
 This is the solution I need. My code is running on Linux, VxWorks, Windows
and now Solaris. Probably Windows is missing this services, but who care -
a redundant layer will do the job (without the efficiency).

  This e-mail message has been sent by Elbit Systems Ltd. and is for the use
of the intended recipients only.  The message may contain information that
is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any use, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to delete the
e-mail and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.