On Sun, Jul 14, 2002, Moshe Zadka wrote about "Re: knesset meeting on open source":
> On Sun, 14 Jul 2002, "Nadav Har'El" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> <snipped lots of good comments>
>
> Nadav, you're preaching to the choir. Why not CC Eitan in the future,
> and forward him the e-mail you sent?

Because I didn't know his email address (now I know, I saw it on your
postings), and because I doubt he will listen to people like me (I will
sound to him like a *cough*left wing radical!*cough*).

So I preferred that other people translate what I say (if they like it)
into Yes-Minister-speak. :)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |           Sunday, Jul 14 2002, 5 Av 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I couldn't think of an interesting