On Wed, Aug 14, 2002, Alon Altman wrote about "Orange/Walla down":
> Hi,
>   The Orange/Walla site is down for SMS sending, therefore sendsms does not
> send messages to orange subscribers.
>
>   Please suggest an alternative gateway that allows sending SMS to Orange,
> preferably unlimited daily messages, or limited messages with freely
> openable accounts (no phone needed).
>
>   Otherwise, I'll try to reimplement using Orange's own site.

Dan Kenigsberg has already implemented support for Orange's site inside
SendSMS, but I haven't yet released a new version. I'll try to do so in
the next couple of days, but unfortunatelly I'm really pressed with time :(

If you find an alternative that doesn't require owning an Orange phone,
obviously it will be much better...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Wednesday, Aug 14 2002, 6 Elul 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |This message contains 100% recycled