Hi guys [1]. I wanted to write to the person or people controlling the
IGLU.org.il machine, but I don't know who they are so I thought I'll try the
whole list, hoping the appropriate people will see this message.

For the last 3 years, the ivrix.org.il domain name, and the related web/ftp
site and mailing list, were run on a machine which was graciously hosted by
Netvision. This machine was running, in addition to Ivrix, a couple of other
free, for-the-Israeli-public-good, projects. Unfortunately, Netvision has
decided to terminate this hosting arrangement within a couple of months,
so I'm looking for a new home for the "ivrix.org.il" domain.

The "ivrix.org.il" domain currently has a few very-low-traffic mailing lists,
and a small ftp site and web site. Depending also on the wishes of the
domain's new home, it can be used for more things - more mailing lists,
a larger site, another name for the Linbrew project, or whatever - I'm open
to any suggestions.

In particular I was wondering what it would take to host the "ivrix.org.il"
domain on the iglu.org.il server. Who makes such a decision?

Nadav.

[1] Before I get flamed again by ardent feminists, note that the word "guys"
    is not gender-biased, and does NOT mean "men". M-W.com lists it as "...
    members of a group regardless of sex". It's sort-of the English
    equivalent of the Hebrew "Chevr'e".

--
Nadav Har'El                        |        Monday, Aug 26 2002, 19 Elul 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |"A mathematician is a device for turning