On Tue, Oct 01, 2002, Omer Zak wrote about "Options (Re: VMware and competing
products)":
> And, are there any other options, which I overlooked?

If I understand correctly, you're interested in long, non-interactive,
compilations, not in interactive development (which you say you're doing
on a Linux machine anyway).

In this case, why do you need at all to concurrently run several copies of
Windows? If you're *sure* you can't install the two SDKs at the same time,
why not write a script that will copy files around to switch the SDKs?
Perhaps (if it's not too slow) even install/uninstall them every time
automatically. If that can't work, and compilations are to be long enough
(or you don't care about turnaround time), you can keep two Windows partitions
and reboot to switch compilers.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, Oct 1 2002, 25 Tishri 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.