sure lets act like spinless people in order to please the great RMS,
how about changing it to RFC (RMS fun club?)
if it's for his honor great, if it's to please him so he would agree to
see us....

btw oleg the part about we going to contact RMS so don't overflow him
and then saying that if only 10 people can you meet him then all the rest
should wait for whatever, it sounds kind of bad.
it's like saying his mine his mine anyone who want to talk to him should
go through me.
well just noting I guess if anyone has the right to do that it's you and
mulix being the celebraty of our LUG;)

oh and one last idea,
How about asking him for an interview for whatsup?
something in slashdot style where people send questions and he get
to answer the few more asked ones. I think that would make a lot of
people happy.

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University