On 2003-01-12  Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> I have semi official information that reveals that bus number 49 from
> Ramata Aviv to Petach Tikva should cost about 8 NIS.

The IBM building is also some 10 or 15 minutes walk from the
Jabotinski / Geha junction. And getting there is quite easy with
public traffic, IIRC, bus/sherut number 51, 66, and probably
lots of others. (dont know about traffic jams though...)

                           Petach-Tikva

  IBM                           |

                            jabotinski

                              TelAviv