Hello
I'm looking for Linux uPnP control point application.
Does not have to be with fancy graphics and the only capability
I'm looking for - is to tell uPnP enabled gateway to make some
static port mappings. Anybody heard about such thing ? Tried to
search on Google and found nothing. I know that the last resort
is to use uPnP sdk and write something myself..

                Michael