On Sat, Feb 22, 2003, Erez Boym wrote about "Mystifying makefile error":
> Hi
>
> Running Make I get an error which I am unable to
> resolve, the error is:
> Makefile:164: *** missing separator. Stop.
>
> line :
> @AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@
> @[EMAIL PROTECTED](DEPDIR)/[EMAIL PROTECTED]@

What the heck is that? I think this is some sort of "automake" input
file, which you forgot to run "automake".

It certainly doesn't have a "makefile" syntax, so no wonder "make" doesn't
like it...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Saturday, Feb 22 2003, 21 Adar I 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Today is the tomorrow you worried about