On Sun, Feb 23, 2003, Eli Segal wrote about "Re: Hebrew with mutt":
> When I use less as describe .. how can i reply or view the attachments ???

When you use an external pager with mutt, you have to finish viewing the
current message first ("q" in less), and then you are returned to mutt,
where you can press the normal commands: "r"eply or "v"iew attachments.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Sunday, Feb 23 2003, 21 Adar I 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Make it idiot proof and someone will make