On Sun, Mar 02, 2003, Voguemaster wrote about "Re: Equipment":
> Damn, I could use an ISA soundblaster... hehe
> Couldn't find one anywhere!

So now all you need are three camels!

Then you could make the following series of crazy trades, paraphrasing on
various emails people sent here recently:

   three camels ->
   seven sheep and one duck ->
   a Commodore 64s and two Apple II ->
   one microvax with a Unix source license ->
   two 386sx motherboards and 1K of original core memory ->
   ten pounds of original Hollerith punch cards ->
   an ISA soundblaster.

Enjoy the soundblaster (and don't forget to clean up after the livestock!)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Sunday, Mar 2 2003, 28 Adar I 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |The trouble with being punctual is that