On Wed, Mar 05, 2003, Guy Baruch wrote about "Re: egged.co.il works":

> Nadav Har'El wrote:
>
> >Yes. Bank Leumi is the worst as far as I'm concerned.
> >

> but bank leumi has a workaround as the old site, which was posted here
> some months back.

No, the workaround stopped working a week after you posted it.
It now uses an invalid certificate (!) to secure the connection, which
makes the site unusable.

> let's not open that old discussion again, but if it has a WA, it's not a
> show stopper ...

A non-secure workaround is as good as no workaround, in the case of banking...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Wednesday, Mar 5 2003, 1 Adar II 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |The meek shall inherit the Earth, for