On Sun, Mar 09, 2003, Shaul Karl wrote about "Re: Submitting Debs":
> On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 10:36:44AM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> > >
> > Email the relevant maintainers.
>   It is my opinion that submitting bug reports, for example with the
> reportbug utility, is better. 2 reasons for this are:

But before reporting bugs, please verify that they indeed exist.
For example,

> > apt-cache show licq
> > Maintainer: Zed Pobre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For me (on Redhat 8.0), licq works very well with Hebrew, thanks to the
support in QT. It also worked well with Hebrew in one or two earlier versions,
for at least an year now..

So before you go complaining to the licq maintainer, please check that your
Debian does not include 2-year-old copies of QT or Licq. And use the QT or
KDE "plugins" of licq (I doubt that Hebrew support will work just as well
in the other plugins).
And make sure you have Hebrew keymap working (without it, you won't be able
to type any Hebrew, not in licq, not in mozilla, and not in most other
applications, but you will be able to see Hebrew.)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Sunday, Mar 9 2003, 5 Adar II 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |There are 2 ways to do it - my way and