Hi!

I believe you are misunderstadning the point of the original article. What
he wanted to know if version control merges, can be done to MS-Office
documents.

I.e: suppose we have a tree:

A -> B

And a branch:

A -> C

Can we combine B and C into a merged document B+C. While Subversion can
merge changes for binary files, I don't know if they would produce the
desired document in MS Office.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.