As it was in the past year every month, the Israeli Perl Mongers
continoue to have their monthly meetings. Our meetings are mostly
technical. On every meeting we have 1-3 presentations about some
interesting technique in Perl or about a subject relevant to our
programming needs. Then we chat about this and other less technical
issues.

You too, are invited to our next meeting.

SCHEDULE
--------
18:00 Gathering
19:00 Roey Almog:  Search engine that index MS-Word documents.(40 min)
20:00 Ran Eilam:   OO persistence, Tangram (40 min)
                   http://www.soundobjectlogic.com/tangram/
21:00 Gabor Szabo: Debugging in Perl (20 min)

DATE
---------
Thursday, 12th June, 2003

LOCATION
---------
This time Dapey Zahav is our host http://www.d.co.il/
in their office in Aba Hilel str 23, Ramat Gan.
It is walking distance from

BOOKS
--------
We have a library where you can take books for reading.
Usually we give out books to people who join us for the
second time. You have to let me know about the book
you would like to take a few days in advance.
http://www.perl.org.il/books.html

FEE
--------
It is free as in beer to come to our meetings but you have
to pre-register. You are most welcome to bring some
(preferably home made) cookies.

RSVP
----
If you are planning to come and have not confirmed it yet, please send
an e-mail directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so we know how many people are
going to come.

Gabor