On Tuesday 24 June 2003 22:57, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> I was looking into ways to integrate hspell under Abiword and evolution.
> Thus far... I found none.

I would guess they support ispell, don't they? Doing it in KDE was fairly easy
since it already has support for ispell, and thanks to hspell's ispell
emulation mode (hspell -a), little changes had to be done to KDE's spell
checking API for having it be able to use hspell.

So if Abiword and Evolution (or in general, what is it called, gtk-spell?)
have support for ispell, that's the direction to go in your programs.

> Ummm...
> Gilboa

Regards.

--