Title: XDMCP problem

Hi All,

I have M$ Terminal Server , and I want users that connects to it
will be able connect  to Linux machine through XDMCP session using ReflectionX,
I have set it up , but I have a problem:  only  one user can connect to Linux from Terminal Server
simultaneously . I am using gdm on RH 7.2 . I suspect that the problem is , in opening
multiple sessions from the same ip to gdm . Here xdmcp section from my gdm.conf :

[xdmcp]
# Distributions: Ship with this off.  It is never a safe thing to leave
# out on the net.  Alternatively you can set up /etc/hosts.allow and
# /etc/hosts.deny to only allow say local access.
Enable=true
HonorIndirect=true
MaxPending=4
MaxPendingIndirect=4
MaxSessions=16
MaxWait=15
MaxWaitIndirect=15
DisplaysPerHost=10
Port=177
# Willing script, none is shipped and by default we'll send
# hostname system id
Willing=/etc/gdm/Xwilling

Maybe someone can suggest different setup .

Thanks

Vladek