You understand that this is only temporary solution,
right ? As I suspect, PPtP is in use of ISPs only
because there are still some Win95/98, that do not
have L2TP support built-in, are floating around..

And once ISPs will decide that this number is small
enough and almost everybody has moved to Win2k/XP,
they will drop it.

Of course I will use now PPtP server if Barak provides
one, but the answer to my original question - "Is
Linux supports connection to Israeli ISPs using L2TP"
is probably "No".. :(