On Wed, Sep 03, 2003, Alon Altman wrote about "sendsms pelephone support":
> Hi,
>   Support for pelephone website 194.90.157.8 was dropped. New pelephone
> support should be written using web interface or ICQ.
>
>   Alon

I got this message twice from the list, and once as a CC. Apparently
someone out there is looping list messages in a bizarre way: when someone
is CCed on a message to linux-il, that person is sending them another copy(!)
(at least, that's my understanding of the situation).

The headers on this duplicate message indicate that it was forwarded from
a message sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] It was forwarded
through
        mail.sites-secure.com (unknown [213.189.34.71])
and
        mail.dns2go.com ([63.149.6.22] verified)

I've seen these sort of duplicates in the last week or so, so whoever is
resposible for this mess, please try to fix it. (note that it doesn't appear
anything the mailing list managers can correct, this time - the looped message
is not sent back to the list, but apparently directly to me).

--
Nadav Har'El                        |        Thursday, Sep 4 2003, 7 Elul 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |The space between my ears was