Greetings linux-il list,
Tk Open Systems Ltd. is looking for a system administrator for work in
Talpiot. The required qualifications are:

1. Residence in the greater Jerusalem area.

2. Track record of personal interest in Linux, open source, or bidi issues
as proven by membership in Linux-oriented organization, mailing list,
academic project or contribution to an open source project.

3. At least one year's experience managing Sendmail, Apache, Squid, xdm,
iptables, Linux or FreeBSD installations in a commercial or educational
organization.

4. Persons with experience in Debian will be given slightly more
consideration. Extra points also for Solaris and Oracle experience.

5. Some knowledge of PC hardware and a willingness to deal with hardware
glitches, move equipment around, etc.

6. Valid driver's license.

7. Good oral Hebrew. Some ability to read Hebrew. Some spoken English
required.

8. Ability to deal respectfully with nudgy customers.

9. No criminal record that would disqualify from recieving Israeli
government security clearance. Israeli citizenship required. Prior IDF
service not required.

This is relatively junior level position.

The position can be either part-time or fulltime, salaried or freelance,
depending upon the qualifications of the applicant.

Please send CV's in non-proprietary format to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by
fax to 02-679-6453. CV's in MS Word format will be deleted without further
consideration. Unsolicited phone calls to Tk Open Systems or to me
personally in connection with this position will be considered a
disqualification.

Tk Open Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We invite applications
from qualified applicants regardless of race, nationality, national
origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, political or religious
position or lack thereof.
Best Regards,

 - yba

--
 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -