On Mon, Oct 13, 2003, Lior Kesos wrote about "sendsms on linux to cellcom...":
> using the latest (3.1.2a ?) version of sendsms from sourceforege I get

I don't think Alon is supporting his sendsms variant any more, so this isn't
the latest version. The latest version is 3.7, and you can find it in

        http://nadav.harel.org.il/software/sendsms

Note that my original script has a slightly different command line and
configuration file, so you'll probably want to read the manual page. You'll
also need to get an ICQ account, which is how sendsms now sends SMSs to
Cellcom and Pelephone (Cellcom's own accounts are no longer free...).

Enjoy.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Monday, Oct 13 2003, 17 Tishri 5764
Phone: +972-53-790466, ICQ 13349191 |War doesn't determine who's right but