On Wed, Nov 05, 2003, Herouth Maoz wrote about "Re: Red Hat Enterprise Linux":
> Quoting Amit Roseberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi List.
> > I just went to the RH site <www.redhat.com> and was surprised to find a
> > "new" "Product" called "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" instead of the good old
> > RHx.x I was used to...
>..
>
> It's the end. Read about it here (whatsup):
>..

Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate. Light a candle, light a votive.
Step down, step down. Watch your heel crush, crushed. Uh oh, this means no
fear - cavalier. Renegade, steer clear! A tournament, tournament, a tournament
of lies. Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

(REM) [1]

1. http://www.paradise-engineering.com/quotation/itstheendoftheworldasweknowit.html

--
Nadav Har'El                        |   Wednesday, Nov 5 2003, 10 Heshvan 5764
Phone: +972-53-790466, ICQ 13349191 |My password is my dog's name. His name is