Hi

I managed to get a reiserfs filesystem corruption in a number of
computers. In the logs I ssee the message:

__alloc_pages: 0-order allocation failed

>From looking at the source I could only ssee that it means "something is
fishy". From searching I see many related messages around kernel-2.4.10 and 2.4.11 ,
but not recent messages.

In one case replacing reiserfs with ext3 made the problem go away.
Naturally this is a drastic solution that I don't want to take.

Anybody seen this lately?

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       +---------------------------+