Hi all,

here is something weird:
I had RH9 machine PIII 700 which used to just hang while i was compiling something
every thing stop responding mouse, keyboard, no movement on the screen and no disk
activity - nada...
I had to power down the machine and restart it.
I though maybe new kernel will solve it (and if not it's just going to be fun :-) I
took me the all day and like 20 restarts to compile the kernel and still nothing.
Now I have a new machine Celeron 2.6, new disks and FC1 installed and I still having
this problem.
Any ides?

Here is some info:

CPU: Intel Celron 2.6GHz