Question 1 :
---------------
Having 3 iso files (Fedora) mounted (-o loop...), I would
like to have them all in one directory - each has Fedora/RPMS/
and the result should be one tree which symbolic link of all files
from 3 of them.

Question 2 :
---------------
How can I configure a (bootp ?) server so people can install
over network without boot diskette/CD ?

Bennett's Laws of Horticulture:
        (1) Houses are for people to live in.
        (2) Gardens are for plants to live in.
        (3) There is no such thing as a houseplant.

This e-mail message has been sent by Elbit Systems Ltd.
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.