Does anybody know an Internet Browser with following capabilities:
1. On start it loads bookmark list from some remote web site
2. When bookmarking a page, the bookmark is automatically stored
   at the same remote web site (with some help from CGI?)
3. Have to be multiplatform, Linux and Windows at least..
4. Optional - have to be lightweight
5. Optional - possibility to secure transfer of bookmarks

Now I do not want to store my bookmarks somewhere at Netscape
or Microsft HQ - the web site have to be mine.