Sorry, just wanted to see if you like crap in your inbox.

I vote to ban people who send crap to the list.

Starting with me of course.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 03:32:03PM +0200, Shlomo Solomon wrote:

> --
> Shlomo Solomon
> http://come.to/shlomo.solomon
> Sent by KMail 1.5.3 (KDE 3.1.3) on LINUX Mandrake 9.2

http://www.uadm.com         |   Local and Remote Unix/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               |   Administration. No outsourcing.
Phone: +972 3 6201373       |   Security, Installations, Support
http://www.uadm.com/gpg.key |   Upgrades and Maintenance.