To whom ever it might concern,

Given a bootable ISO9660 image (rescue Linux in my case), I want
to compose another image with more files (my partition image
being created with the tools) ? How do I extract the bootable
image ? Does it appear somewhere among the mounted files ?
How do I restore the right flags for 'mkisofs' to create similar image ?
Will it be bootable on DVD-R as well ?

Thank U,
        Iftach

This e-mail message has been sent by Elbit Systems Ltd.
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.