Quoting "Weinstein, Alon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Here's a way to avoid it -- goto http://www.nezeq.co.il/ , and see that by
> you (theoratically) can call 04-8741144 and demand to be removed from their
> list :)

No, a better way is to see all the relays and providers which are used by this
system, and call their helpdesk, saying "Good day, we are speaking from the
Hebrew University, we wish to avoid blocking everything coming from your
network, so how's about not allowing this slimeball to work through you?"

Of course, you may say "I am from IGLU" or "I am from Hamakor", but it's less
impressive...

Herouth