I'd recommand you to join the ResierFS users mailing list, ReiserFS'
creatros were EXTREMLY responsive to anything reportted there back when
I asked about problems with it.

BTW - ReiserFS was officially released and claims to be significantly
faster. If you have a chance to reformat your disk then you might want
to take the opportunity to upgrade (according to the release note there
is no way to upgrade an existing ReiserFS 3).

Cheers,

--Amos

Haggai Eran wrote:
Hi
I have my var partition on an lvm logical volume, with reiserfs on it.
I recently resized it from 6 GB to 10GB, which seemed to work without any problems.
I'm now getting these warnings from ReiserFS:
ReiserFS: dm-1: warning: vs-8115: get_num_ver: not directory item

I don't know what they mean. I tried googling and I saw some people also got these messages, but no one said why.

I checked the logs, and I saw I was getting these warnings even before I resized my volume, so I guess it's the resize fault.

Does anyone knows what these warnings mean, or where are they documented?