Quoting Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>"If you treat your
> users like they were your co-developers they will respond by becoming your
> co-developers.".

Actually, if you treat your users like they were your co-developers they will
respond by becoming very frustrated and angry, and ask you what this command
line stuff is, and why they should edit such complicated configuration files,
and why they should know what a database is.

Not everybody in the world should be a software developer, and I don't like
programs which are written for programmers or sysadmins only.

"How do I make this punctuation character appear to the left of the English word
and not to its right?"

"Insert an LRM character where you would have put an English character that
would fix this".

"Oh, yeah, and your mother smells of elderberries. I spit in your general
direction!"

All this is to say that I wouldn't try to push this idea on TV. Stick to the
eyeballs. Just try not to raise Indiana Jones images in people's heads. :-P