Quoth Noam Meltzer:

> I'm looking for a place where I can buy a big tux doll. Does any1 here
> knows where I can get one? (Online store or some place I can go in Israel)

While this REALLY begs a set of directions to the nearest place that
sells exotic toys (y'all knaw what I mean, nudgexs-, nudge, wink-wink),
I suspect your best chance would be thinkgeek and its couterparts.

You could ask Toys-R-US, but I suspect that (even if they have a big
plushie) that a wait would be required before you can have it...

> 10x,
> Noam

---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Swiftouch, LTD                                              +972-54-676764