Hello people.

this question is both generic and specific. I'm googling around for a
good answer but none so far. I'm trying to build a standard procedure
paper for an acceptance test of a server installation. I think I can sit
and write an ATP but I am sure people did it countless times before me
and thought of things I haven't, and maybe even developped some clever
test scripts for specific subsystems (I suppose it's illogical to make a
"generic" all-inclusive test suite, and a big modular one that supports
both Debian LAMP and Red Hat plus Oracle is a major undertaking as
well).

so, has anyone got recommendations for such a paper? Even MS-focusd that
I can use as a base to "translate" to *ix?

thanks,
Ira.

--
Do you want fries with that?