I originally had a problem with the links on the page (although not the
link itself).  What I realized was that the links on this page are coded
with \ as a separator instead of / which was reported as an error when I
clicked on the link.  I downloaded an extension called Slashy which fixes
these kinds of problems on the fly and then the links worked without a
problem.

David Suna.

On 6 Mar 2005 at 17:43, Oleg Goldshmidt <linux-il@linux.org.il> wrote:

Ariel Biener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Works fine with Firefox 1.0PR.

FWIW I had no luck with Firefox 1.0 on XP Professional - same error.

I guess IAA just don't like me... :-(

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.goldshmidt.org

David Suna