On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:49:17 +0200, Tzafrir Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you refer to a NAS that costs 2000$ as referred to in this thread or
> to a high-end NAS such as the one you use?

Obviously I had our NAS system in my mind while I was writing, but I
honestly belive that any dedicated NAS even the cheapest one (assuming
it's a quality one) in terms of features and speed will be more stable
and solid solution than a generic computer with DAS attached.

--
Warm regards,
Michael Green