Hi,

I've read previous posts on this issue, and tested the instructions, unfortunately nothing helps.

I have Linux server that connects to AD. Actually it refuses to connect,
complaining about timescew.

I look at the clock on Linux and it shows 08:45 and then i look at the
clock on domain controller and it also shows 08:45.

I ask myself where is the timescew - servers are synchronized. Then i
remember that SAMBA 3 includes *net time* command - similar to

windows 200X. I run the command against the domain controller and it
returns 09:45 which means that there's timezone related difference of 1
hour.

After fixing the date on Linux to 09:45 a can successfully join it to
domain and work with it, but that brings two problem. First the date on
Linux is incorrect, second the time keeps coming back one hour after
several timeout.

I'm working with RHEL 4.

Did you encounter with this one? Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,

Greg