I'm trying to get Trendnet's TEW 424UB WLAN USB adaptor [1] to work with linux.
I couldn't find a native support with google, NDISwrapper claims to support
this exact trendnet model. Installation worked fine for me (clean knoppix4.02)
however it couldn't find the hotspot nearby. In both winXP and win98 it worked
perfectly.

Does anyone have experience with this adaptor?
E lazar Leibovich