This Monday, at 18:30, Haifa Linux Club will once again gather to hear
Ami Chayun talk about

                Black Hat Briefings

Black Hat is a conference about cracking. Ami Chayun works at
BeyondSecurity. I leave the rest to your imagination, which can feed on:

http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-05/bh-usa-05-index.html

After the lecture we intend to go out for dinner and some geek
conversation, everybody is welcome to join.

We meet in Taub building, room 3. For instructions see:
http://haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always looking for new lecturers and topics, and are soon going to
start scheduling the 2006 season. Got somthing
interesting you wish to talk about? Got something new you want to learn,
and need the drive of a lecture to make you learn it? Talk to us.

Orna.
--
Orna Agmon http://ladypine.org/  http://haifux.org/~ladypine/
ICQ: 348759096