Hi all!

I apologise for the cross-posting, but the potential audience is scattered
among these mailing lists.

We have founded a channel for LISP and Scheme enthusiasts in Israel and
Palestine. It's #lisp-il on Freenode. ( irc://irc.freenode.net/lisp-il ).

We discuss LISP, Scheme and other languages or technologies, as well as just
have general chat or discuss Israeli-specific topics.

When I joined #lisp on Freenode, the people there believed I was the 3rd or
4th Israeli LISPer. I told them I knew of many other Lisp/Scheme-enthusiasts
on Hackers-IL, etc. and so we decided to establish #lisp-il and invite
everyone to join.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish