-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nzer Zaidenberg
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:59 AM
To: linux-il@linux.org.il
Subject: Fedora core 5 burn problems.

--0-2014809872-1153900712=:56848

Hello,

  I am trying to set up fedora core 5.
  i have downloaded the images from two different sources, burned them
on two different CD-Recorders.

  and i always have the same problem. CD3 self test fails. it fails in
the same position after 99% have passed.

  I am burning using nero.

  anybody else had similar problems?

  ciao
  scipio

--0-2014809872-1153900712=:56848

core 5.</div>  <div>i have downloaded the images from two different
sources, burned them on two different CD-Recorders.</div>
test fails. it fails in the same position after 99% have passed.</div>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br> Everyone is raving about
the <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.
com/handraisers"> all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
--0-2014809872-1153900712=:56848--