Hi,

Someone asked me about a GUI program that can be used to connect to the ADSL.
I know that pppoe (pon/poff) works like a charm, but it's command-line based
and the user wants an easy to use applet instead.

I googled for a while, but couldn't find anything relevant (except for a
project that hasn't been maintained in the last 4 years). Does anyone know if
there's a simple way to do this on KDE?

- Aviram